AIRGUARD™ Blockage Prevention System FAQS
How does the Airguard Blockage Prevention System work?
The Airguard BPS recirculates the hydraulic oil from the tractor through an oil radiator. This heats up the oil rad which in turn increases the air stream temperature that is entering the air cart fan. By heating up the air the BPS prevents condensation and reduces buildup on all internal components.
I need a part for my Blockage Prevention System
Here are the detailed parts lists for each Blockage Prevention System Kit:
Main Rad Assembly - 7650
CNH Bracket/Hose Kit - 7701
Bourgault Bracket/Hose Kit - 7711
REM 17" Fan Bracket/Hose Kit - 7721
John Deere Bracket/Hose Kit - 7731
Crary 6" Fan Bracket/Hose Kit - 7741
Oil is coming out of the Relief "T" port on my BPS
There are several reasons that this may be happening:
- Blockage Prevention System is hooked up backwards. IN and OUT Hoses are installed in the wrong ports. The IN Port always needs to be connected to the Return side of the Fan Motor.
- There may be excessive back pressure on the OUT port of the Blockage Prevention system. Install gauge and check if back pressure is below 400psi. If pressure is below this level there may be a faulty pressure relief valve. Call us to get replacement part. If the back pressure is above 400psi, check the following:
- Quick Release Coupling is too small (Minimum size is 3/4". High Flow Coupling is preferred)
- Return line should be free from restrictions. If the return oil is going through a manifold, it can be diverted straight back to the tank, but not through the system return.
- Cold Oil (ensure that oil is warmed prior to engaging fan motor.)
- If absolutely required, a return line from the relief port straight back to the tank can be installed.
AIRGUARD™ Blockage Prevention System Warranty
Enjoy peace of mind by registering your products with our warranty program. Please fill in all fields below to register your product warranty.
For more information on our warranty terms please review our warranty policies.