Airguard Incorporated "Airguard" warrants its new, unused, products to be free of defects in material and workmanship at time of delivery to the purchaser in accordance with this Warranty.
1) Warranty Repair Period and Remedies
- Airguard will repair or replace, at its option, without charge for parts, any Airguard product that is found to be defective within two years from the date of purchase. This is limited to breakage only and does not include the wearing or breaking of product due to normal wear conditions.
2) Exceptions To This Warranty
- In no event shall the purchaser be entitled to recover costs for incidental, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to: loss of crop, loss of profit or revenue, other commercial losses, inconvenience or replacement equipment rental cost, cost of labour, etc.
- Alterations, modifications or additions made to a Airguard product will void this warranty, unless prior written permission is obtained from Airguard.
- The following items are not considered defects covered by this Warranty:
- Failure resulting from lack of or improper maintenance.
- Damage caused by operator abuse, negligence, or improper operation.
- Damage due to accidents.
- The terms of this Warranty are subject to applicable Provincial and/or State legislation. Airguard reserves the right to make changes to this Warranty in accordance with legislation at any time without notification or obligation. This warranty applies unless the law provides a greater warranty in the jurisdiction of the purchaser.
- Airguard reserves the right to continually improve its products, and reserves the right to change products or specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
3) Purchaser's Obligations
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and operator to read, understand, and practice the maintenance, safety, and operational guidelines as set out in the installation instructions supplied with the product.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the Warranty registration form, available on the Airguard website, is completed in full, and forwarded to Airguard.
- This Warranty shall only become valid if the Warranty registration form is received by Airguard within 20 days of the purchaser's purchase of the product. Failure to supply Airguard with the Warranty registration form shall VOID the Warranty, in which case no warranty shall apply.
- No other warranty of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, is made with respect to the products; and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose that exceed the obligations set forth in this written Warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded. This exclusion shall not apply in any jurisdiction where it is not permitted by law.
- This warranty shall not be interpreted to render Airguard liable for injury, death, property damage or damages of any kind, whether direct, consequential, or contingent to property.
- No employee or representative of Airguard is authorized to amend this Warranty in any way or grant any other additional warranty unless such change is made in writing and signed by the CEO of Airguard.
- Airguard shall not be held liable for expenses relating to such matters as transportation, fuel, lodging when a dealer/dealer representative travels to a customer location for warranty inspection or work. The purchaser is responsible for inspecting the purchaser's machine and the condition of the products, and for having products repaired or replaced when continued use of the product could cause damage or excessive wear to any other products. It is the user’s responsibility to deliver the products to a Airguard dealer for service or replacement if defective and are covered by the Warranty.
All warranty inquiries are to be directed to:
Attention: Warranty Department
109/4401 Blauson Blvd.